Endorsing the accuracy of the signature Amman Chamber of Commerce
Membership Affairs Unit affiliated with the (ACC) Members Services Department.
Fees for each stamped copy will be collected as follows:
1. Merchant (Establishment/Company) with a capital of five thousand Dinars: Fees will be four Dinars.
2. Merchant (Establishment/Company) with a capital less than five thousand Dinars: Fees will be two Dinars.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
(ACC) endorses as accurate the signatures of persons authorized to sign on behalf of the Company or Establishment on administrative matters including documents and letters issued by those Companies or Establishments.
Conditions for obtaining servicePersons authorized to sign on behalf of the Company or Establishment on administrative matters.
Partner institutions:Not Exist
1. Refer to the Information Desk to ascertain the documents required and to obtain a (turn) number.
2. Wait at the hall designated for visitors to the Members Services Department until your number is called through the automatic calling system.
3. After receiving the application, the employee will verify and endorse signatures using the computer, and after concluding this process, the application will be ready for paying the fees.
4. After paying the fees,, the incumbent will be handed the application endorsed and stamped with the (ACC) seal and signed by the competent authorized to sign on behalf of the (ACC).
It is necessary to submit to the (ACC) documents or letters issued by registered Companies or Establishments signed by persons authorized to sign on administrative matters provided that the contents thereof will not be incommensurate with the actual records at the (ACC), and that these Companies and Establishments have already paid their annual subscription fees.
Persons benefiting from the serviceMerchant, Investor , Resident , Employee ,Citizen
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?