Listing the Shares of Public Shareholding Companies
Three working days after completing all necessary procedures
(0.0004) of the paid in capital, where the collected fee should not exceed JD (3,000) per annum
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Listing the shares of public shareholding companies established in Jordan, that want to list and trade their shares at the ASE. The listing application which submitted by the company shall be reviewed to ensure that it fulfills all the conditions and requirements specified in the Directives , then the company is listed according to certain procedures
Conditions for obtaining service- Conditions mentioned in Articles (3),(4), (5), (6),(16) and (24) of Listing Securities Directives.
- Reviewing the application to ensure that it contains all required information
- Completing all the necessary procedures at the JSC and the SDC.
- Signing of A listing agreement with the company,then the company shall announce in two daily newspapers all the information identified in Article (6) of Listing Securities Directives.
- Determining a day for listing the company’s share.
An application submitted by the company, attached with all required documents identified in Article (4) of Listing Securities Directives.
Persons benefiting from the servicePublic Shareholding Companies
FilesNo Found Files
Related ServicesNo related services.
Was it useful?