Decreasing the Capital of a Company
Two working days after completing all necessary procedures
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Reducing the capital of the listed company by one of the capital’s reduction methods: redeeming accumulated losses, issuance discount, return part of the capital to shareholders, or by redeeming treasury shares, where the ASE Reduces the company’s capital within a maximum period of two working days from the date of completing all capital reduction procedures at the SDC.
Conditions for obtaining service-Completing the necessary procedures at the JSC and SDC. -A quittance certificate issued by the Administrative and Financial Dept. at the ASE.
1. Suspending the company's shares from trading after receiving the approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on capital reduction, however the company which decreases its capital through redeeming its treasury stocks shall not be suspended from trading.
2. Completing the necessary procedures with the JSC and the SDC.
3. Calculating the opening price for the company’s share reducing its capital, excluding companies that decrease their capital by purchasing treasury shares through the market.
4. Determining a day to decrease the company’s capital and resume trading on the company’s shares.
- The Approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on the decrease.
- The Approval of the Jordan Securities Commission on the decrease accompanied with the following documents:
- Company's articles of association, memorandum of association after the amendment.
- Names and number of shares owned by shareholders who own (5%) or more of the company's capital.
- The names of the members of the Board of Directors, and the names and positions of the top executive management, and the securities owned by any of them or their relatives.
- The interim financial statements after decreasing reviewed by the company's auditor
Persons benefiting from the serviceListing shareholding companies
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?