Membership of the ASE
The ASE Board of Directors determines the date for becoming a member after the company completes all procedures.
- Amembership fee of JD (200,000) ,once only, from the companythat is licensed as a financial brokerage firm.
- Annual subscription fee of JD (500).
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The brokerage firm becomes a member of the ASE to be authorized to trade in securities through its systems.
Conditions for obtaining service-Conditions mentioned in Articles (8), (9) and (10) of the ASE’s Internal By-Law. -The financial brokerage firm should get a financial broker or a dealer license from the JSC.
- Reviewing the membership application to ensure that it contains all required information.
- Completing all procedures at the JSC and the SDC.
- get the approval on membership of the ASE Board of Directors and determine a day to start its work.
An application submitted by the company, attached with required documents in Article (9) of the ASE Internal By-Law of the.
Persons benefiting from the serviceBrokerage firms
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?