Assignment of rent contracts
7 working days.
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the Department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
0.003 of the contract’s value in postal stamps
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Presence of all relevant parties (assignor, assignee, sponsor).
- A Jordanian sponsor, if the assignee is non-Jordanian.
- Submit a written request for assignment; signed by the parties (assignor and assignee)
- The application is reverted to the Real-Estate Rentals division.
- Transfer the application to the incoming records Section and the Legal Affairs Section to indicate whether any amounts are owed or any legal proceedings are in effect.
- Submit the application to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee.
- Inform the assignor and assignee of the Committee’s decision by a written letter
- If approved, the new rent contract will be signed by all parties.
- Civil Status ID for all parties (tenant and sponsor).
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory
Persons benefiting from the service
- Tenants of the Department.
- Public & private enterprises, both natural and juridical persons.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?