Engagement or disengagement of a partner in rent contract
7 working days.
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
0.003 of the contract value in postal stamps.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Presence of all relevant parties (current tenant, partners, and the sponsor).
- A Jordanian sponsor, if the partner is non-Jordanian.
- Submit a written request to engage or disengage a partner.
- The application is referred to the Real-Estate Rentals department.
- The application is referred to the incoming records and Legal Affairs Sections to determine the amounts due and whether or not any legal actions are in effect.
- The application is then presented to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee.
- Inform the Tenant of the decision of the Committee by written letter.
- If approved, the new rent contract will be signed by all parties.
- Civil Status ID for all parties (tenant and sponsor).
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial Register, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory
Persons benefiting from the service
- Tenants of the Department.
- Public and Private enterprises, whether natural or juridical persons.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?