Exemption from rent amount
30 working days.
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the Department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Submit a request for exemption from rent with justification.
- The application is transferred to the Real-Estate Rentals division to study the application along with the provided justifications.
- The application is then referred to the incoming records section, and the Legal Affairs Section to indicate whether there are any amounts owed by the applicant or any legal proceedings against him/her.
- Present the application to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee.
- After the approval of the Real-Estate Rentals committee, the application is submitted to the Awqaf Council.
- Inform the Tenant of the decision of Awqaf Council by written letter.
- Civil Status ID for all parties.
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory
Persons benefiting from the service
Tenants of the Department.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?