Accelerate with JEDCO
Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation and all its offices located in governorates.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
For existing institutions:
- To be registered and operating in Jordan for not less than two years.
- To be classified as a small and medium-sized institution.
- To be a Jordanian citizen.
- Have a new project idea.
Application dates: March, May and December 2016-2018.
March, May and December 2016-2018.
- Filling out an application form attached with the required documents.
- Determination of the suitability extent of the applicant to obtain the service.
- Conducting diagnosis to determine the company needs and ensure its eligibility to benefit from the program services.
- If the application is accepted, a development plan shall be prepared in agreement with the applicant and submitted to the concerned committee for approval.
- Executing the development plan according to project needs and following it up and taking the necessary procedures to resolve any obstacles facing implementation.
- Service application form
- Verification form for company compliance
Persons benefiting from the service
· Small and medium and emerging institutions in the industrial, services and agricultural industries sectors
- Jordanian individuals with a new project idea that can be implemented.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?