National Linkages Project - Suppliers
- Development Plan Preparation: from 3 months - 6 months from the date of approval to start the study.
- Achieving interconnection: from 6 months to one year from the date of approval to start the study.
The Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO) including its regional offices in the Governorates of Jordan.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
1- The company should be Jordanian or a worker in Jordan.
2. it should be working in the industrial or service sector, including agro-industries.
3 - The age of the company two years or more.
4. The number of employees is not less than 5 persons registered in the Social Security.
Application deadline: On a rolling basis Service date: All through the year
Application deadline: On a rolling basis
All through the year
- Zarqa Chamber of Industry.
- Irbid Chamber of Industry.
After studying the application and attaching documents thereto, begin with the following steps:
1. Studying the eligibility of the supplier company and its financial statements.
2. Conducting a field visit to the company to verify several technical matters such as:
production capacity, taking notes about the company's products and specifications, preparing a summary of the of possible interconnections state, taking the necessary approvals to study them and developing the possibility of developing products to meet the needs of the prospective purchasers.
3. Searching for opportunities for interconnections through the National Connections Project - Purchasing Companies.
4. Holding coordination meetings between the supplier and the procuring company to clarify interconnection requirements and work mechanism.
5. Approval of the supplier company for interconnection with the purchasing company.
6. Informing the prospective buyer company and the supplier company about the approval of the diagnostic study and development plan and inviting companies to sign a memorandum of understanding if agreed.
7. Follow-up with development plan implementation until achieving the desired interconnection.
Submitting the service application attached with the following documents:
- Registration certificate from the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply.
- Social security statement.
- The financial statements for at least the last two years include (statement of financial position, statement of income and expenses, cash flow statement, changes in equity statement, explanatory notes).
- Company prospectus and its products, with its organizational structure.
Persons benefiting from the service
Micro, small and medium companies wishing to improve their production.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?