Virtual Market Places Project
Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation and all its offices located in governorates
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The company must be existing.
- The company should be among the above mentioned sectors.
-The company should have a website and catalog of products (catalog).
-The company should have previous export experience for a global market.
- The company has export readiness in terms of export requirements per product.
Service dates: All through the your
All through the your
- The International Trade Center (ITC) ·
- The International Bank. ·
- Develle Initiative Transition Fund.
1. The company should fill out the electronic application through the above mentioned website.
2. Reviewing the company's request by the project manager of Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation to ensure its compliance with eligibility criteria.
3. Appointing an export expert to work with the company, who in turn will:
-collect general information about the company (history, number of employees and any related information).
-collect information about the products to be displayed on virtual markets (production capacity, product components, marketing and export strategy of the company, etc.).
- register company's products (or one of its products) in about (1-3) of virtual markets suitable for company's business.
-involve some companies for free in one of the most important virtual markets selected according to several criteria including: product quality, export readiness, and degree of commitment.
Filling out the application on World Trade Center website and can be accessed through Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation website: www.jedco.gov.jo
Or directly by the application link:
Persons benefiting from the service
Small and medium institutions in the following sectors:
- Exportable food industries. ·
-Cosmetic products and Dead Sea products.
- Clothing and handicrafts.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?