(Procedures for Recruitment Applications Submitted by Investment Companies in Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZ).Investment Countenance Unit)
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The employer or his representative shall submit the application to the investment services unit.
- A list of applications submitted by investment companies operating in qualified industrial zones (QIZ) shall be prepared, and presented to the minister of labour representative in the investment authority.
- The minister of labour representative in the investment authority will review the recruitment applications submitted by investment companies in qualified industrial zones.
- In case of approval, the representative of minister of labor for investments affairs will address the ministry of interior to express an opinion regarding the company request.
- Once the ministry of interior approves the recruitment request; the employer will be directed to the designated labour directorate to pay the work permits fees.
- Once the receipt of work permits fees is delivered, a letter will be sent to the ministry of interior to approve the legal procedures of worker recruit
- Permits for some non-closed professions can be directly renewed by addressing the ministry of interior, without the need of referring to the commission.
- After the worker/workers enter the kingdom, procedures will go through the previously mentioned stages, which also used in workers recruitment from restricted nationalities in other sectors:
- Check with the designated labour directorate/recruiting department and submit the required documents.
- Signing 2 copies of the contract by the parties; in presence of the officer.
- Update the worker’s data on the migrant workers’ system; according to the worker’s date of entry.
- The work permit is printed.
- Stamp the worker’s passport with the work permit data.
Provide the applicant with the work permit and the passport, plus a copy of the certified work contract, and the residency and borders form for residency issuance purposes.
- A letter from Jordan investment commission or the company includes the names & professions and pictures of the workers.
- Workers passports.
- Industrial registration certificate.
- A copy of a valid profession license.
Persons benefiting from the service
Employers and investors
FilesNo Found Files
Related ServicesNo related services.
Was it useful?