Approvals on juveniles work for two months
Ministry Center – Inspection Directorate – Child Labour Department
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The juvenile must be 16 years old.
- The work should not be listed in the hazardous labour determined under the decision of His Excellency the Minister of Labour.
- Written approval of the juvenile’s guardian.
- The juvenile should be medically fit for work.
Ministry of Health and health centers and doctors to ensure that the juvenile is medically fit for work
- Submitting the required documents after delivery in the Ministry’s bureau.
- Receiving the submitted documents.
- Ensuring that the work is not listed in the hazardous labour determined by the decision of His Excellency the Minister of Labour.
- Issuing an approval official letter for the work and registering it in the Ministry’s bureau.
- Certified copy of the juvenile’s birth certificate or ID.
- The juvenile’s guardian ID.
- Written approval of the juvenile’s guardian to work in the institution.
- Medical fitness certificate of the juvenile to work in the institution.
- A requisition submitted to the Ministry from the institution to approve the work of the juvenile in the institution.
Persons benefiting from the service
16 year old juveniles
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?