Request for cancelling the deportation of migrant workers
Two days to one week
Ministry Center/ 7th Circle – Central Inspection Directorate.
2000 JD if the committee approved to cancel deporting the worker.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
The humanitarian situation applies to the worker
Ministry of Interior/ Public Security Directorate Jordanian Banks
- Referring to the Inspection Directorate in the Ministry and filling the approved form and attaching the required documents.
- Auditing the application and documents and approving them in the Ministry bureau by the concerned employee.
- Presenting the application to the committee of studying the cancelation of deportation applications.
- The committee assigns the deportation cancelation requests and His Excellency the Minister approves the committee’s submissions.
- In the event of His Excellency the Minister’s approval, the employer is provided with a bank account number to pay the prescribed fine and the guarantor or representative or delegate does the following:
- Payment of the fine of deportation cancelation.
- Bringing the deposit slip from the bank.
- Delivering the deposit slip to the financial directorate in the Ministry.
- Receiving the deposit slip and giving the applicant a receipt with the amount of deposit.
- Delivering the receipt to the Inspection Directorate.
- Issuing a guarantee official letter for the illegal worker addressed to the Police Directorates/ related department.
- Preparing an official letter of deportation cancelation signed by the Minister of Labour addressed to the Ministry of Interior.
- Delivering the deportation cancelation official letter to the applicant.
- Vocational license/ Employer.
- Identification card/ Employer (ID)
- Worker’s work permit or a copy of his passport.
- Any other documents depending on the situation.
Persons benefiting from the service
Migrant workers offenders to the Labour Law (worker with no work permit, worker working in a different profession than the authorized profession, worker who does not work for the same authorized employer)
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?