(48) hours for written consultations or directly in case of verbal consultations in the presence of the applicant
Ministry Center – 7th Circle - Directorate of Legal Affairs
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- For individuals: presence and obtaining the service directly.
- For institutions: submitting a consultation application in accordance with an official letter.
- Submitting the consultation application in the Ministry register and documenting it.
- Offering consultations via telephone for institutions and individuals.
- Offering legal consultations directly (verbal consultations).
- Transferring the application to the Directorate of Legal Affairs.
- Studying the consultation by legal researchers.
- Preparing the legal opinion.
- Inclusion of the consultation in a certified official letter.
- Receiving the consultation from the Ministry register.
Official letter from the party requesting the consultation
Persons benefiting from the service
Individuals wanting consultations related to labor sector (institutions, individuals)
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?