Deciding on the suit wages
A week to two weeks for purposes of registration and notification
Ministry Center/ 7th Circle/ Directorate of Labour Affairs – Office of Wages Authority
Stamp duty (0.003 %) on contracts and receipts presented in the lawsuit
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The worker should be still working.
- The claim is limited only to wages and overtime hours.
- The case should be within Amman Governorate.
- Appointing a lawyer if the lawsuit amount exceeded (1000) dinar.
Civil Courts/ Appellate and Cassation – Execution Management
- Referring to the register of wages authority and filling the form of statement of claim in two copies.
- Registering the claim in the claims register.
- Notifying the opposing party with the statement of claim by the bailiffs of Civil Courts.
- Determining the appointment of the hearing.
- Attending the hearing or hearings.
- Issuing the verdict when completing the presentation of facts and procedures by both parties of the lawsuit.
- Transferring the decision to the Appellate Court for reconsideration if the decision was appealed by one of the lawsuit parties and after presenting a plea from the other party and notifications.
- Transferring the decision to the Cassation Court for reconsideration if cassation was done after appeal by one of the lawsuit parties.
- Cassation of the lawsuit at the Cassation Court if the amount of the lawsuit exceeded (10,000) dinar.
- ID of the claimant.
- Documents that proves the claim if any or the names of witnesses.
Persons benefiting from the service
Jordanian and non-Jordanian workers subjected to the Jordanian Labor Law.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?