Deposit and registration of collective labor contracts
The Ministry headquarters – 7th circles – directorate of labor relations
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Not more than 30 days should have elapsed from the date of signing of the collective contract
- The contracts must be signed by the two parties.
- The work contract must be collective.
- Submitting the original copies (of 3 copies + e-copy) for the collective work contract signed by the union and the workers representatives and the employers or the unions of the employers
- Prime minister to announce the contracts in the official gazette.
- Deposit a copy of the collective contract attached with a copy on a CD.
- Issue a serial number to the collective work contract and a deposit date in the special register.
- Save the collective work contract in the special register for the collective work contracts.
- Announce the collective work contract in the official gazette.
- 3 copies of the collective work contract signed by the two parties.
- E-copy of the collective work contract.
Persons benefiting from the service
- Trade unions.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?