Registering Labour and Employers Unions
Maximum of (30) days from the date of submitting the application based on the provisions of the Law of Labour.
Ministry Center- 7th Circle – Directorate of Labour Relations (Unions Registrar).
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- To register the labour union, the number of workers should be no less than (50) worker.
- To register the employer union: the number of applicants should be no less the (25) person/employer.
- High Court of Justice.
- Prime Ministry to publish the registrar decision in the official gazette.
- Submitting a written requisition to the unions registrar and employers unions attached with the documents.
- Delivering the application to the Ministry bureau.
- Auditing the documents and registration forms by the unions’ registrar.
- Providing the registration applicant with a list of additional documents depending on the situation.
- Issuing the decision of registration and notifying the applicant within (30) days from the date of submitting the application with an official letter issued by the unions registrar.
- If the decision of the unions registrar was with approval, it is published in the official gazette, and the affected person have the right to appeal in front of the High Court of Justice within (30) days from the date of publication in the official gazette.
- If the decision of the unions’ registrar was with disapproval, the aggrieved person has the right to register the union or refuse to register, appeal in front of the High Court of Justice within thirty days.
- If the decision of the court was issued to cancel the decision of the unions’ registrar, the union is notified by the unions’ registrar with the court’s decision.
- Written registration application signed by founders.
- Internal regulation of the union stating its name and main office and address.
- A list of the names of the founding members and their identification documents.
- Names of the first elected administrative commission by the founders.
- Record of the meeting of the constituent body signed by them.
Persons benefiting from the service
- Jordanian workers.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?