Release of expatriate worker-Bail-bond
24 – 48 Hours
Ministry’s Headquarters / inspection department
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Cases with dysfunction (after study the case by the committee of studying transfer cancelation requests).
- In case if the worker is married from a Jordanian woman or a son of a Jordanian mother.
- Holding a valid refugee document issued by UNHCR.
- Humanitarian cases according to the committee decision and foundation instructions.
- The attendance of the sponsor in case of a valid work permit.
- Capturing the worker with a valid work permit.in the public street.
- Capturing the worker for the same sponsor doing an unauthorized profession.
- A worker with a valid work permit and a sponsor, but wasn’t holding his permit at the time of capturing.
- Capturing a worker in construction sector holding a valid work permit for the same sector.
- Capturing a worker in agriculture sector holding a valid work permit for the same sector.
- Students and residents with their families in the condition of proving that and a valid work permit.
- The sector of Cleaning and (load & download) with a certified agreement from an official entity.
- Those who had issued a work permit in the same day of capture and for the same sponsor.
- The investor or who was mentioned in the commercial register as a partner.
- Ministry of interior / public security directorate / border and residence department.
- Ministry of industry and trade.
- Greater Amman municipality.
- Submit the required documents to the inspection department – center of the ministry.
- Audit the documents by the designated employee.
- View the application by the transfer cancelation study committee.
- In case of approval, to prepare a release order directed to the public security directorate.
- Handing the release order to the applicant.
- Marriage contract and the family book for the married to a Jordanian.
- Birth certificate and family book for the son of a Jordanian mother.
- ID for the applicant.
- A valid refugee card.
- Professions license and commercial register.
- Worker capture.
- A copy of the worker passport.
Persons benefiting from the service
FilesNo Found Files
Related ServicesNo related services.
Was it useful?