Application of credit for medical personnel for institutions
(15) minutes if all documents are complete and comply with the related regulations
Ministry Center/ 7th Circle/ Directorate of Labour Affairs and Inspection – Department of Safety and Vocational Health
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
Consideration of the numbers indicated in article no. (7) of Preventive and Therapeutic medical care regulation in institutions no. (42) of 1998.
- Submitting an application of credit for medical personnel and its attachments to the Directorate of Inspection – Department of Safety and Vocational Health.
- Studying and auditing the application of credit and the extent of its compatibility with the related regulations.
- If the application of credit applies to the provisions of Preventive and Therapeutic Medical Care regulation in institutions no. (42) of (1998) the application is documented in the bureau of the Ministry.
- Issuing the credit official letter and documenting and delivering it to the applicant.
- An official letter addressed to the Minister of Labour including the application for credit.
- A certified copy of the degree of the doctor or nurse.
- A certified copy of professions practicing for the doctor or nurse.
- A labour contract stating the working hours.
Persons benefiting from the service
All sectors subjected to the Law of Labour which applies to article (7) of Preventive and Therapeutic Medical Care regulation in institutions no. (42) of 1998.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?