Consignment and registration of collective labour contracts
Half an hour
Ministry Center – 7th Circle – Directorate of Labour Relations
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The collective labour contract should not have been signed for more than (30) days.
- The contracts should be signed by both parties.
- The contract should be collective.
- Bringing the original copies (3 copies and an electronic copy) of the collective labour contract signed by the association and the workers’ representatives and employers or employers’ associations.
The Prime Ministry to publish the contracts in the official gazette.
- Consigning a copy of the collective contract attached with a copy on a CD.
- Giving the collective labour contract a serial number and a consignment date in the specific register.
- Saving the collective labour contract in the register of the collective labour contracts.
- Publishing the collective labour contract in the official gazette.
- Three copies of the collective labour contract signed by both parties.
- An electronic copy of the collective labour contract.
Persons benefiting from the service
- Organized labour.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?