Leasing real estates and lands belonging to the Jordanian Hijazi Railway Corporation
Depending on the subject matter property required for lease.
Reception Section at the Main Administration Building, Amman Railway Station.
Depending on the type of property required.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The service includes the lease of structures and/or land plots as part of the properties of Jordan Hejaz Railway Corporation.
• A lease contract shall be entered into in case of renting an existing structure or utilizing a land plot and tenant shall not have the right to erect any structures thereon.
• A property occupancy contract shall be entered into in case an occupancy permit is unavailable for that property.
• Interim occupancy contract shall be entered into when leasing a property or a land plot so that Jordan Hejaz Railway Corporation can terminate such contract if necessary.
• An agreement contract shall be entered into in the event of installing a water line pipe, drainage sewer, power cable, communications cable, or alike within the Corporation property.
Conditions for obtaining service
- As laid down in the contracts made.
1. Submit a request to the Reception of the General Administration stating the location of the property, or land plot, or installations, in addition to the purpose of leasing and date of commencement.
2. If the property required for lease exists, the transaction will be referred to the Investment Committee. If it is a land plot, the transaction will be referred to the Railways Section, Planning Directorate, for study then it will be referred to the Leasing Committee.
3. Decision of the Director General.
4. If approval is given, it will be referred to the Investment and Property Directorate to formulate the contract.
5. Contract to be signed by the applicant and the Director General.
Valid I.D. Card.
Persons benefiting from the service
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?