Cease of legal proceedings
7 working days.
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
Provided that no preemptory judicial decision is made against the tenant.
- Submit a written request to cease the legal proceedings taken.
- The application is referred to the Legal affairs Division for legal opinion and attorney fees.
- The application is then referred to the Finance Department to indicate the amounts due with attorneys' fees.
- Transfer the application to the Real-Estate Rentals committee for study and make the appropriate decision.
- Inform the Tenant / Investor by written notice of the Committee's decision.
- Civil Status ID for all parties (tenant and sponsor).
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory.
Persons benefiting from the service
Tenants and investors of the Department against whom legal actions are brought.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?