Maintenance of a real estate property
14 working days
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Submit a written request for maintenance of the property.
- Transfer the request to the Real-Estate Rentals division.
- Transfer the request to the incoming records section and Legal Affairs to indicate whether any amounts are due or any legal procedures in effect.
- After approval by Real-Estate Rentals directorate based on the explanations of incoming records section and Legal Affairs, the application is transferred to the Directorate of Construction to inspect and submit a detailed report.
- Submit of the application and the report to the Construction Directorate to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee.
- Inform the Tenant by written notice of the Committee's decision.
- If the Real-Estate Rentals committee approves, the department will coordinate with the tenant to start maintenance work in one of the following ways:
- The tenant shall carry out the maintenance work, provided that the maintenance value is deducted from the due rents under official invoices and under the supervision of the Construction Directorate.
- The Department shall carry out the maintenance work by means of a tendering and awarding thereof as appropriate.
- Civil Status ID for all parties.
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory
Persons benefiting from the service
Tenants of the Department
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?