Termination of the rent contract and handing-over the property
7 working days.
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The land plot / property shall be handed-over free from any material or personal occupants.
- A financial quittance from public utility companies shall be submitted.
- The due rent shall be settled up to the hand-over date.
- The Tenant shall submit a written request to approve the termination of the Contract.
- The termination request is received by the Real-Estate Rentals Division and transferred to the Legal Affairs division; for the latter to indicate whether or not any legal proceedings or lawyer’s fees are in effect against the tenant.
- The application is then returned from the legal affairs division to the Real-Estate Rentals division with explanations.
- The application is then referred to the Finance Department to determine the amounts owed by the tenant to date.
- The application is then referred from the Finance Department to the Real-Estate Rentals division with explanations.
- The application shall then be submitted to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee for the appropriate decision.
- The Tenant shall pay all financial dues arising from the Property in the Finance Department, on the basis of the Real-Estate Rentals Committee's decision and the terms of service.
- Appointment is made by the Real-Estate Rentals division to receive the property through the receiving committee; according to an official receipt minutes.
- Civil Status ID for tenant.
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory.
Persons benefiting from the service
Tenants of the Department.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?