Issuance of ‘To Whom it May Concern’ letter regarding establishments operating in QIZs
Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply/ Industrial Development Directorate/ business environment development section
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service- The factory should be operating within a QIZ. - The concerned person or a proxy should be present.
1. Presenting a letter by the applicant, with all the required documents attached
2. A visit is arranged to the factory if it is under construction and unknown to the ministry
3. The ‘To Whom it May Concern’ certificate is issued
- A copy of the trade register
- A copy of a valid profession -practicing license
- A copy of the lease contract/property ownership deed
Persons benefiting from the serviceFactories operating in QIZs
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?