Changing a loan collateral Replacement of mortgaged land or real estate property
The Fund’s headquarters – Amman – Financing department
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The loan should not be non-performing.
- The value of the replacement property should be equal to or more than that of the originally mortgaged property.
Land registration directorate under which jurisdiction the property to be mortgaged falls.
- The service applicant (Borrower) submits a petition in the records section containing the request for replacement.
- Provide the applicant with a price appraisal letter issued by the Department of Land and Survey.
- The request is then referred to the rapporteur of the loans committee to be presented to the loans committee.
- The application is referred to the loans committee to study the petition.
- If the mortgage is approved for replacement:
- The Fund's representative shall accompany the Borrower and the new sponsor to complete the procedures for mortgaging the new property in the Land and Survey Department.
- An annex to the agreement shall be signed by the borrower and the new sponsor.
- Complete the procedures of the old sponsor quittance.
Petition submission stage:
- Certified copies of the Sponsor`s ID card.
- Land or new property registration document + a price appraisal letter from the Land and Survey Department or an authorized surveyor.
After approval of the replacement:
- Mortgage letter.
- The document of registration of the new land or property.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower (only in presence of the borrower).
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?