Handing over checks to suppliers
Public service desk at the Fund’s headquarters, as well as other branches around the Kingdom.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
A valid civil ID shall be presented to receive the check.
• Departments and institutions where the sponsor / sponsors work.
• Productivity Enhancement Centers (IRADA) if the amount of funding exceeds JD 7,000.
• The Department of Land and Survey in case of mortgaging the property as collateral.
• Social Security Corporation.
• Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply or its directorates in the governorates.
• Greater Amman Municipality, other municipalities.
• Commercial banks.
On the set date, the supplier / borrower shall visit the Fund’s headquarters or any of its branches to receive the check.
- Valid civil ID.
- A receipt voucher by the supplier; if any.
Persons benefiting from the service
Borrowers and sponsors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?