Quittance for a paid-off loan or via headquarters
An hour and a half
The Fund`s main center.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
The loan shall be fully repaid whether on the end date or by an early repayment.
- The applicant fills and submits an amortization application form to the Directorate of Legal Affairs to be transferred to the loan accountant.
- The Legal Affairs officer determines the fees, if any.
- The loan accountant determines the amount to be fully repaid on the amortization form if available.
- The borrower is directed to pay the resulting amount of the loan at the cashier.
- The applicant pays the amount by virtue of an endorsed check or in cash.
- Transferring the applicant to the files officer to be given the loan file.
- The applicant hands over the loan file after presenting the receivables document which is transferred to the loan accountant.
- The loan accountant prints the clearance form and closes the loan financially transferring the file with attachments to the Internal Audit Division.
- The file and attachments are audited by the Internal Audit division then transferred to the Department of Legal Affairs in the case of any legal proceedings regarding the loan.
- The loan accountant prepares a release of pledge letter and suspension of deduction according to the financial position of the loan and submitted securities.
- The loan file is transferred to the Department of Legal Affairs to stay proceedings, if any (release of precautionary attachment of immovable and movable properties (projection of issues).
- Transferring the file to General Manager Assistant for Financial and Administrative Affairs or to the General Manager for signing.
- Signing the clearance form, the repayment form and the attached letters and transferring these to the Bureau.
- Keeping the attached letters in the clearance file and sending these to the client.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower/ guarantor.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?