Quittance for a paid-off loan
The Fund`s main center- Amman- The General Directorate- The Department of Legal Affairs.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
The loan shall be fully amortized.
- The applicant attends to the Department of Legal Affairs.
- The Legal Affairs Department officer verifies the applicant`s ID card stating the party to be addressed.
- Querying on the loan electronically.
- In case of no impediments or objections, a clearance letter is drafted stating that the borrower or guarantor has amortized the loan granted to him from the Fund or by virtue of a power of attorney.
- Transferring the clearance letter to the Bureau to be given an issuance No. and handed over to the service applicant.
The ID card of the applicant.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower/ guarantor of amortized loans.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?