1. The society, social organization or union must submit its registration application to the Ministry, together with its articles of association, which must include the following information:
· Name and address of the main office and branches of the charitable society, social organization or union.
· Names of founding members, ages, occupations and places of residence. Members must be over twenty-one.
· Detailed description of the main purpose for establishment and other goals the society, social organization or union strive to achieve.
· Terms of membership, subscription, and means of ending membership.
· Election details of the Board of Administrators that will handle the work of the society, social organization or union and supervise its affairs.
· Means by which its General Assembly is held.
· Supervision and control of the financial affairs of the society, social organization or union.
· Dissolution details of the society, social organization or union.
· Disposing of the funds of the society, social organization or union upon its dissolution, provided this is in line with its objectives and provided funds are used inside the Kingdom. If the statues cannot be adhered to, the Minister has the right to decide on means of disposing of these funds after conferring with the General Union of Voluntary Societies, district unions or branch unions of social organizations, if any.
2. Application for registration of a society, social organization or union is submitted to the Minister through the Office of Social Affairs in the district, enclosed with five copies of the articles of association of the society, social organization or union under establishment.
3. After conferring with the district or branch union, the Office of Social Affairs in the district will submit the application, enclosed with recommendations, to the Minister within 30 days of receiving the application.
4. The Minister will approve or deny registration within three months of receiving the application.