Ministry of JusticeActions
Ministry of Justice
H.E.Dr. Ahmed Nouri Ziadat
His Excellency Dr. Ahmed Nouri Ziadat
His Excellency Dr. Ahmed Ziyadat
Name : Ahmad Ziyadat,
place and date of birth : Jordan - 1950
Marital status : Married
Current position : Minister of Justice
Academic Qualification :
• Doctorate in Law, University of London 1989
• Master of Laws, Harvard University 1985
• Bachelor of Law (first place with excellent grade) University of Jordan 1983
• Licensed in Advocacy Member of the Jordanian Bar Association 1992
The most important positions held by :
• Research and Teaching Assistant, The University of Jordan, 1983-1984
• Assistant Professor, The University of Jordan 1990-2003 .
• Associate Professor, The University of Jordan, 2003 .
• Part - time Lecturer Institute of Banking Studies, 1995 2003 .
• Part-time Lecturer, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, 1991/1992. • Part-time Lecturer, Al al-Bayt University 1995/1996, Second Semester . • Lecturer Jordanian Judicial Institute 0.2007 / 2008 Visiting Professor, University of Zaytuna, for the academic year 2005-2006 . • Dean of the Faculty of Law / University of Jordan 2003-2005 . •
Vice Dean of the Faculty of Law, University of Jordan, 1996/1997 .
• Dean of the Faculty of Law Assistant, University of Jordan, 1993/1994 .
• Member of the Board of Directors of the University of Jordan Employees Housing Fund, 1996-2006
• Member of the Management Committee of the University of Jordan Cooperative Society 1997 1998 .
• Chairman of the Management Committee of the University of Jordan Cooperative Society 1999-2003
• Member of the Academic Committee of the Jordanian Judicial Institute 1994-1998, 2002-2006-2008 .
• Membership of a number of public and private accreditation committees for private universities, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001 arbitrator and head of an arbitration panel in a number of local and international cases .
• Legal Adviser to Al-Bayt University, 1994-2001 .
• Chairman of the Appellate Disciplinary Board for the employees of the University of Jordan, 1997-1999 .
• Chairman of the Primary Disciplinary Board for the Staff of the University of Jordan, 1995-1997 .
• Reporter of the Investigation Committee on Student Violations / Faculty of Law, 1993, 1994, 1995 AD .
• Rapporteur of the Commission for Investigation of Student Violations at the University, 1996-1997 .
• Member of the Admissions Committee Competition in the Jordanian Judicial Institute, 1994, 1999.2002, 2003.2009 .
• Member of the Legal Committee / Bar Association, 2003 .
• Member of the Steering Committee for the program of law between theory and practice 2004 .
• Member of the Preparatory Committee for the Conference on Poverty and Unemployment, 2004 .
• Member of the Preparatory Committee for the Higher Education Conference, CG, (Legislation and Administration Axis) 2004 .
• member of the delegation Jordanian official in the regional dialogue on the subject of Women and the Law, Amman 2004 .
• Member of the Steering Committee for the Establishment of the Board of Grievances, 2005 .
• Member of the Committee for Modernization and Development of University Requirements and Free Materials in Private Universities, Ministry of Higher Education, 2005 .
• Member of the Committee for the Development of Special Accreditation Standards for the Specialization in Law and Sharia, Ministry of Higher Education, 2005 .
• Member of the Preparatory Committee for the Development of Education Law in Jordan 2005 .
• Local consultant to develop a program plan for the Jordanian Judicial Institute 2009 2005_
• Member of the Higher Education Institutions Accreditation Council, 2005-2007
• Member of the Higher Education Accreditation Commission Board, 2007 -
• Member of the Investment Unit Administration Commission, Social Security Corporation 2006-2009
• Member of the Judicial Development Project Follow-up Committee, 2007 -
• Member of a number of preparation committees And amending some Jordanian laws and regulations .
* Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs 2016
* Minister of State for Legal Affairs 2020
The Ministry of Justice was established in 1921, assuming different names, starting with Justice Advisor, and ending with Ministry of Justice, according to Regulation no. (56) for the year 1971. The Ministry was entrusted with the management and supervision of courts of law, and providing them with judges and staff. It is governed by Regulation no. (50) for the year 1989, issued on the basis of Article 120 of …
The Ministry of Justice was established in 1921, assuming different names, starting with Justice Advisor, and ending with Ministry of Justice, according to Regulation no. (56) for the year 1971. The Ministry was entrusted with the management and supervision of courts of law, and providing them with judges and staff. It is governed by Regulation no. (50) for the year 1989, issued on the basis of Article 120 of the Constitution. Among the duties entrusted with this Ministry include facilitating work at courts of law and providing methods, systems and technologies, as well as assuring adherence to the provisions of laws and regulations applied in courts of law through the Directorate of Inspection. Regular courts are found throughout the Kingdom, numbering 48, with 429 judges, and 1842 administrators.
- PO Box
- Jabal Amman - 3 circle
- 4603630 6 (962) +
- ZIP Code
- 4643197 6 (962) +