Developing and designing software and websites
Depending on the requirements (from 1 – 6 months)
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
The National Information Technology Center (NITC) designs and develops websites for ministries, departments and government institutions; utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
The Center designs and develops various websites for ministries, departments and various government institutions, as well as developing government service websites at the national level.
- The electronic registration site for Jordanian pilgrims.
- Health insurance management website.
- Government announcements site.
- The Jordanian Nursing Board site.
- The Hajj Fund website.
- Domain registration site.
- Meteorology Department site.
- The National Center for Women's Health site.
Conditions for obtaining service
The website must be of an official ministry or institution.
Working on updating the content.
Ministry of Digital Economic and Entrepreneurship
- Official letter from the institution or ministry.
- Official approval of the Center.
- Designate a liaison officer from the institution or the requesting ministry.
- Provide the Center with requirements and needs.
- Study, design, implement, commissioning and hand-over
- Transfer the site to the systems department if requested to be hosted at the center.
- An official letter requesting web development and designing.
Persons benefiting from the service
Ministries and official institutions
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?