Seismological information and studies
-5 days for the requested information.
-15 days for studying the Seismic Hazard Assessment for one point.
-3 months for studying Seismic Hazard Assessment for an area of 100 square kilometers.
-6 months for studying active faults in the Dead Sea for an area of 100 square kilometers.
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
15,000 JD for recent seismic record of the Dead Sea for local magnitude (during the period 1900 AD to date)
30,000 JD for historic seismic record of the Dead Seas (31 B.C until 1899 AD for local magnitude and surface wave magnitude).
10,000 JD equations related to the Dead Sea for transformation from seismic magnitude to seismic moment magnitude.
10,000 JD for seismic suppression equations for the Dead Sea
1,000 JD for each value and seismic record from strong movement records of the network of Jordanian seismic strong movements stations (acceleration record, speed record, replacement record).
500 JD for each value of strong movement records of the network of Jordanian seismic strong movements stations (acceleration record, speed record, replacement record).
5,000 JD for Seismic Hazard Assessment for one point.
25,000 JD for Seismic Hazard Assessment for an area of 100 square kilometers.
50,000 JD for studying active faults (mapping) in the Dead Sea for an area of 100 square kilometers.
10,000 JD for making a trench (undated) for studying active and old seismic faults in the Dead Sea.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The official letter is transferred to the Geology Directorate/ Earthquake Observatory Division.
- The applicant shall pay the fees or commit to payment for the service in Directorate of Finance Affairs/ Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and delivering the receipt to the Geology Directorate.
- The Directorate shall deliver the required information and studies.
- The required information and studies shall be delivered to the concerned party.
Official letter addressed to the Ministry
Persons benefiting from the service
Scientific research institutions and geological, geophysical and seismic studies centers in the public and private sectors.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?