Installment of outstanding balances on a real estate property
7 working days
- Awqaf Properties Development Department.
- Real-Estate Rentals offices of the department under Awqaf directorates around the Kingdom
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- Submit a written request to spread out outstanding balances on a real estate property with justification.
- Transfer the application to the Finance department to indicate the amount due.
- Submit the application to the Real-Estate Rentals Committee to take the appropriate decision.
- Inform the Tenant of the decision of the Committee by written letter.
- In case of approval, the tenant and sponsor shall attend to conclude the spread-out arrangement at the financial division, against promissory notes.
- Civil Status ID for all parties.
- Passport for non-Jordanians.
- Company’s registration certificate, a copy of the commercial registry, and a copy of the civil ID of the authorized signatory
Persons benefiting from the service
Tenants and investors of the Department
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?