Quittance for a paid-off loan or via branches
The Fund`s branches according to the project`s address.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
The loan shall be fully repaid whether on the end date or by an early repayment.
Trade banks and the Jordanian Post office.
- The applicant attends to the Fund`s branch in whose domain the project is allocated.
- The Branch`s credit officer drafts a financial position statement after contacting the amortization officer at the General Administration to verify on any proceedings or fees regarding the loan.
- Determining the amount to be fully repaid on the amortization form if available.
- The borrower is directed to pay the resulting amount of the loan at the approved bank in the governorate.
- The applicant hands over the bank deposit receipt from the concerned bank to the credit officer.
- The Branch`s credit officer submits the repayment request to the General Administration/ amortization officer.
- Transferring the applicant to the files officer to be given the loan file.
- The loan accountant prints the clearance form and closes the loan financially transferring the file with attachments to the Internal Audit division.
- The file and attachments are audited by the Internal Audit division then transferred to the Department of Legal Affairs to stay the proceedings, if any.
- The loan accountant prepares a release of pledge letter and suspension of deduction according to the financial position of the loan and submitted securities.
- The loan file is transferred to the Department of Legal Affairs to stay proceedings, if any (release of precautionary attachment of immovable and movable properties (projection of issues).
- Transferring the file to General Manager Assistant for Financial and Administrative Affairs or to the General Manager for signing.
- Signing the clearance form, the repayment form and the attached letters and transferring these to the Bureau.
- Keeping the attached letters in the clearance file and sending these to the concerned branch in cooperation with the branches coordinator.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower/ guarantor.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?