Rescheduling the loan by extending the tenure
An hour and a half
The Fund`s main center
- Amman The General Administration
- The Legal Affairs Department.
1% of the total amount due.
- Required Documents
- Persons benefiting from the service
- Related Services
Conditions for obtaining service
- The loan must be a default one.
- The remaining term for loan repaying less than 36 months.
- . A legal proceeding has been taken at least in relation to the loan.
The department or entities which the new guarantor works for or the borrower if the scheduling requires that.
- The applicant refers to the Legal Affairs Department.
- Negotiating the client to identify reasons behind the loan default.
- Agreeing upon procedures to solve the loan default.
- Presenting the agreement results to the Central Collection Commission and request scheduling approval.
- In case of approval, the applicant submits a request to the Legal Affairs after being signed at the Bureau and given an incoming reference number to proceed in the scheduling.
- Proceeding in the scheduling as agreed upon:
- Addressing the Financial Department to restrict the lawyer fees, if any and restrict 1% of the entitlement balance .
- The scheduling installment is 50% of the amount due and enhancing securities by an additional personal guarantor or a source of income.
- Or paying 25% of the amount due and an additional guarantor by transferring a deduction from his or one of the guarantors` salaries.
- Addressing the Public Service Office to insert the new guarantors.
- The applicant executes the proceedings agreed upon.
- Submitting the whole file to the Financial Department to execute the settlement restrictions and give the file a new loan No.
1. It depends upon the scheduling proceedings agreed upon.
Persons benefiting from the service
The borrower/ the guarantor of defaulted loans.
FilesNo Found Files
Was it useful?